- Only children who have been enrolled, casual or full-time, will be accepted into our programme/s. - Those appropriately identified on the enrollment form will be permitted to pick up a child unless the supervisor has been previously advised.
- Any absences please phone or text the supervisor of the programme before 12:30pm.
- It is the caregiver/parents responsibility to keep enrollment details current via the AimyPlus parent portal.
- One week’s notice is required in writing for any withdrawal/s of before & after school care permanent bookings. Withdrawal forms are available from the supervisor.
- Full fees are charged for any regular bookings being cancelled, absences, school camps, school strikes, teacher only days and public holidays. - Changes to bookings require 7 days’ notice.Casual bookings may be cancelled up to 7 days prior with no charge.
- I will not send my child to the programme if they are unwell.
- I agree to supply healthy food for lunches and afternoon teas, eg water only in drink bottles and no lollies.
- Holiday Programmes: Full payment is required upon confirmation. Booking/s may be cancelled if full payment or approval from Work & Income is not received prior to commencement of the programme.
- Holiday Programmes: Refunds will only be approved one week prior to the commencement of the programme.
- Holiday Programmes: I give permission for my child/ren to go on prearranged outings.
NHT is a Ministry of Social Development approved provider. For more information on eligibility & subsidies, please contact Work & Income or refer to their website.
It is the caregiver/parents responsibility that forms are accurate and submitted to NHT and Work & Income on time.
Please note: Caregiver/parents are responsible for payment of all fees.
All children are to be collected no later than the specified time as per your enrollment. A late pick up penalty of $20.00 per child will be charged for every 15 mins or part thereof.
NHT requires weekly / fortnightly payments. Overdue accounts will be forwarded to a debt collection agency.
NHT reserves the right to suspend any enrollment in which full payment has not been received by the required date. Should steps toward collection be required 3 times with in a term we reserve the right to withdraw the family.
Any disagreement regarding fees is to be addressed to the supervisor or OSCAR Manager in the first instance.
The supervisor may arrange any necessary urgent medical treatment at the cost of the caregiver/parent.
Permission is given for medicines to be administered by staff if they have been supplied by the caregiver/parent. Medication must be labeled by an approved practitioner, ie doctor or pharmacist.
Children are expected to behave in a sociable manner. Children who obstruct the safe working of the programme will have their caregiver/parent contacted who is expected to come immediately and collect the child. No refund will be given.
I agree to pay for damage willfully caused by my child/ren.
I understand that my child/ren are responsible for their own property, eg school bag, shoes etc. The management of NHT After School Programme, its employees and volunteer staff will take care to provide proper supervision of all children, they do not have any personal liability in respect of lost property, damage or injury during the duration (session or activity) of the programme.
Photographs & videos of child/ren may be used for genuine resources and advertising.
Questions & Concerns
Please speak with the onsite supervisor, or phone NHT OSCAR Manager on 027 701 9382.
All our programmes are approved by the Ministry of Social Development
PLEASE NOTE: information may be sighted for audit purposes and around the collection of information, as required under Principle 3: Collection of information of the Privacy Act. Refer to: